Research of micro- and nano-scale artificial structures with new optical phenomena and their applications to light control technologies
- Ultrashort pulse laser
- Non-linear optics
- Photonic crystal
- Laser processing
- Circular dichroism
- Vacuum ultraviolet light
- Terahertz wave
- Mr. Koike gave an oral presentation at the international conference IRMMW-THz 2023.
- Dr. Sakurai gave an invited talk at the JSAP-Optica Joint Symposia 2023 at the JSAP Autumn Meeting 2023.
- Prof. Konishi gave an invited talk on moth-eye fabrication using femtosecond laser processing at SPIE Optics + Photonics 2023.
- Prof. Konishi gave an invited talk on coherent vacuum ultraviolet light generation and its polarization control using dielectric nanomembranes at The 13th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics (META2023).
- Dr. Ho Ya-lun, Project Assistant Professor, has moved to the National Institute for Materials Science as a Senior Researcher.
- Dr. Yamada gave an oral presentation at the international conference LPM2024.
Recently Published Papers
- Simulation of nonlinear propagation of femtosecond laser pulses in air for quantitative prediction of the ablation crater shapeRyohei Yamada et al. Optics Express 31, 7363 (2023)
- Pulse-to-pulse ultrafast dynamics of highly photoexcited Ge2Sb2Te5 thin filmsMasataka Kobayashi et al. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 62 , 022001 (2023)
- Photoconductor-metadevices: an enabling platform for dual-optical/electrical modulation of terahertz wavesL. Meng et al. Applied Physics Express 15, 092007 (2022)
- Suitability of metallic materials for constructing metal-coated dielectric terahertz waveguides.Yuyuan Huang et al. Journal of Applied Physics 131, 105106 (2022)
- Large Diameter Millimeter-Wave Low-Pass Filter Made of Alumina with Laser Ablated Anti-Reflection CoatingRyota Takaku et al. Optics Express 29, 41745 (2021)