Research of micro- and nano-scale artificial structures with new optical phenomena and their applications to light control technologies
- Ultrashort pulse laser
- Non-linear optics
- Photonic crystal
- Laser processing
- Circular dichroism
- Vacuum ultraviolet light
- Terahertz wave
- A paper on the simulations that can quantitatively predict fabricated hole diameters by femtosecond laser processing has been published in Optics Express.
- A paper on ultrafast dynamics of phase-change materials after intense photoexcitation has been published in the Japanese Journal of Applied Physics. This is a joint research with Takeda-Katayama Laboratory in Yokohama National University.
- Prof. Jia Li, College of Engineering Physics in Shenzhen Technology University, visited Konishi Lab.
- Dr. Ya-lun Ho joined to our group as Project Assistant Professor.
- Prof. Konishi gave an invited talk at an international conference SPIE Optics + Photonics 2022.
- Prof. Konishi gave an invited talk at an international conference METAMATERIALS 3.1.
Recently Published Papers
- Simulation of nonlinear propagation of femtosecond laser pulses in air for quantitative prediction of the ablation crater shapeRyohei Yamada et al. Optics Express 31, 7363 (2023)
- Pulse-to-pulse ultrafast dynamics of highly photoexcited Ge2Sb2Te5 thin filmsMasataka Kobayashi et al. Japanese Journal of Applied Physics 62 , 022001 (2023)
- Suitability of metallic materials for constructing metal-coated dielectric terahertz waveguides.Yuyuan Huang et al. Journal of Applied Physics 131, 105106 (2022)
- Large Diameter Millimeter-Wave Low-Pass Filter Made of Alumina with Laser Ablated Anti-Reflection CoatingRyota Takaku et al. Optics Express 29, 41745 (2021)
- Development of a model for evaluating propagation loss of metal-coated dielectric terahertz waveguidesYuyuan Huang et al. ournal of Applied Physics 130, 055104 (2021)